From: Alex Spiroglou <a.spiroglou@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Out of Topic - Streaming Media Presentation Solutions
To: "equismetastock" <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 1:15 AM

Dear Listmemembers,

Apologies for being off topic,
but I thought I may abuse your time,
and pick your brains.

I have been creating a technical analysis course
to use for the inhouse junior traders that we are hiring.

I am looking to have that in the firms intranet.
However I am looking for presentation solutions.

The ones I am aware of are
Powerstream (http://www.powerstr eam.net/showcase /)
http://progressive. powerstream. net/008/00102/ edu/interactive/ trade_chart_ patterns_ like_a_pro/ index.html

Articulate (http://www.articula te.com/)
http://www.articula te.com/community /tutorials09/ presenter09/ Overview/ player.html

Any other suggestions, ideas for evaluation ?

thanks
Alex

--
Alex Spiroglou