[EquisMetaStock Group] Need help with directional movement formula

Good night for everyone,

I need some help with directional movement (DI+ e DI-) formula. I'm trying to code a trading system and I don't know how to code DI+ e DI- with 13 periods.
I'm trying to do a system that have the following parameters to show me the trend:

Up Trend: DI+(13) above DI-(13)
Down Trend; DI-(13) above DI+(13)

If someone could help me, I'll be very grateful.

Regards
Gelo