[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Jose...I know this is silly

Jim, perhaps some day when I'm done working 80~100hr weeks, I may
then post my 2c worth about the markets.  That is, if anyone would be
interested in reading about opinions that may not always gel with the
generally accepted view.

As it is now, the unique data and charts posted daily at
MetaStockTools.com take about 10~15hrs out of my working week:

http://www.metastocktools.com/#contrarian
http://www.metastocktools.com/#seasonal
http://www.metastocktools.com/#USindex
http://www.metastocktools.com/Polaris/Polaris.htm

http://www.metastocktools.com/#ASXmarket
http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/AsxCodes.txt
http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/Adv-Dec.zip
http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/Gics.zip
http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/AsxGrp51.zip
http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/Symbols.zip

Nevertheless, I believe that Roy is currently living a life of
leisure - I've even heard that he often has Sat mornings free! ;)

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stinkerstock <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Jose:
>
> I know this is a really stupid suggestion because of your time
> constraints, but would you ever consider doing a market blog with
> daily (or less frequent) posts regarding your technical outlook for
> various markets?  I'd love to subscribe to such a blog...maybe Roy
> could be a major contributor/co-author.  Maybe even some of the
> subscribers to this site could contribute.
>
> I know this is a crazy thought, but I for one would really like
> it.
> Plus it could show the power of your divergence package (I know
> various charts appear on your website...but commentary would bound
> to be insightful).
>
> Well, that's my crazy thought for the day.  As always, thanks to
> you and Roy for your input on this thread.
>
> Jim

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Qrk6tA/jlQNAA/cosFAA/BefplB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: