[EquisMetaStock Group] Jose...I know this is silly

Jose:

I know this is a really stupid suggestion because of your time
constraints, but would you ever consider doing a market blog with
daily (or less frequent) posts regarding your technical outlook for
various markets?  I'd love to subscribe to such a blog...maybe Roy
could be a major contributor/co-author.  Maybe even some of the
subscribers to this site could contribute.

I know this is a crazy thought, but I for one would really like it.
Plus it could show the power of your divergence package (I know
various charts appear on your website...but commentary would bound to
be insightful).

Well, that's my crazy thought for the day.  As always, thanks to you
and Roy for your input on this thread.

Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM

<*> Your email settings: