Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: I've recently spent almost $3,000

David
     I see your point.
Just now I'm losting a lot because I can't accept a wrong position in
the market.
Anyway, It was not my intention in this case (!)
Best regards,
              Pablo

d> Paolo.

d> You ignore the reality, the truth, that my original posting was not
d> spam. You are unable to admit that you made a mistake. In the context
d> of this, you have lost no money. But, given your attitude, I fear for
d> your wealth.

d> I have a friend - I'll call her Sue - who, in the dotcom/telecoms
d> heyday was writing puts and making money. However, when the market
d> turned and fell, she refused to accept that reality, that truth. She
d> refused to admit that she had made a mistake. (Just like you.) She
d> continued to write puts and lost a great deal of money. It is very
d> dangerous for a trader to be unable to admit to a mistake, for a
d> trader not to be able to accept the reality, the truth. I hope you
d> can change.

d> Regards.
d> David.

d> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paolo <italoarg76@xxx> wrote:

>> smpretor,
>>          Nobody can doubt about the Roy's solutions.
>> He, Jose Silva, Bellamy and others are very cualified in Metastock
>> matters.
>> I also understand Roy needs to sell his developments.
>> Regards,
>>          Pablo
>>
>> s> Paolo
>>
>> s> A little heads up. MSTT is published by Roy Larsen. Search the
>> s> archives and you will note the number of solutions that Roy has
>> s> freely given to members of this group over the years. MSTT is
>> s> directly related to MetaStock and trading in general.
d> Unsolicited
>> s> testimonials from readers of the newsletter that are posted to
d> this
>> s> newsgroup are merely giving credit where it is due.
>>
>> s> Spam it isn't.
>>
>> s> Stuart
>>
>> s> PS The definition of Spam from
>> s> http://www.spamhaus.org/definition.html.