From: Paolo
To: Roy Larsen
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 8:04 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newslette

Roy,
Many memebers are angry with me because my comemnt about some
recommendations of your newsletter.
I've never read your newsletter but I'm sure It should be very
interesting.
I'm sorry If you was offended.
I'm trying to appologize.
Best regards,
Paolo

PS: It's obvious you are a referent for many people.
You must know you are the same for me.