RE: Re[2]: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: I've recently spent almost $3,000

Lionel,
            You have misunderstood!
  I can't have dissatisfaction or be "complaint" because I've never reed the Roy's newsletter!!!!!!!
  It's hard to explain....
  I just thought I was seeing Roy's marketing.
  Understand ?
  Best regards,
                        Paolo

Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
  As a long time subscriber to Roy's newsletter I agree completely with
Eduardo's remarks.

There have never been any complaints posted about Roy's newsletter.

Lionel Issen

_____