Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: I've recently spent almost $3,000

Hello Paolo.

In the past, I've lost money because I I couldn't accept I had made a mistake. I let the loss get too big; I
was frozen with inactivity; I kept in a trade much longer than I should; I felt married to the trade; I let my
losses run instead of cutting them short.

My way of dealing with this weakness of mine was simple - I set a maximum trade loss that I felt
'happy' taking. So, when I lost money, I didn't lose so much that I couldn't take the loss. I don't always
get out at my stop loss but I do the great majority of the time. I had to 'learn' the emotion of taking a
small loss and, after taking a few small losses, it gets easier and easier to get out at the stop loss.

Best wishes Paolo.
David.