回覆: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Tips and Tools

Hello all,

  I'm also a typical subscriber of the MSTT newsletter. I'm glad that I started my subscription from the 1st issue in 2004 when I knew this newsletter by chance. The newsletter not only helped me in MS coding but also other trading topics such as trading system development and considerations. There were different guest writers sharing different informative topics that inspired my thinking.

  I'm happy as a subscriber and would suggest you to experience this resource by getting a free sample copy.

  Last but not the least, there is a yahoogroup for the subscribers to further discuss and share idea in the newsletter.

  Finally, thanks for all who contributed the MSTT newsletter.

  Regards,
  Samuel

smpretor <stuartp@xxxxxxxxxx> 說:
          Hi All

First off, I am not associated in any way with the website mentioned
below. I am merely a subscriber to the newsletter.

The MetaStock Tips and Tools newsletter (www.metastocktips.co.nz)
continues to be the best trading investment I have ever made.
Articles in the last 6 months have covered a diverse range of topics.
for example:

- Defining the Strategy, the System and Position Size
- A System for Trading Sector Funds/ETF's
- System Development Tools using Relative Strength Comparison
- Weekly indicators on daily charts
- Coding tips and techniques

The first example mentioned is the most comprehensive piece that I
have seen on the effects of position sizing. Comprehensive backtested
results are included.

I refer to the newsletters on an ongoing basis and intend re-reading
the entire set in the near future once my schedule allows.

The newsletter is HIGHLY recommended. Get the free sample and judge
for yourself.

Stuart