[EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Tips and Tools

Hi All

First off, I am not associated in any way with the website mentioned
below. I am merely a subscriber to the newsletter.

The MetaStock Tips and Tools newsletter (www.metastocktips.co.nz)
continues to be the best trading investment I have ever made.
Articles in the last 6 months have covered a diverse range of topics.
for example:

- Defining the Strategy, the System and Position Size
- A System for Trading Sector Funds/ETF's
- System Development Tools using Relative Strength Comparison
- Weekly indicators on daily charts
- Coding tips and techniques

The first example mentioned is the most comprehensive piece that I
have seen on the effects of position sizing. Comprehensive backtested
results are included.

I refer to the newsletters on an ongoing basis and intend re-reading
the entire set in the near future once my schedule allows.

The newsletter is HIGHLY recommended. Get the free sample and judge
for yourself.

Stuart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM