  From:   equity   solver
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 9:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]   Metastock Historical data + EOD

Dusant,
You may tell it sort of Open Source concept,   :-)
Obviously only this data do not make the difference as it is still   available
at NSE. But if Mansoor comes with his software and if he agree to   make the
straight -forward downloader, then it will come as a service,   which can be
acknowledged free of cost (as mansoor also provide his   software free of cost
and it is seemed that he also supports Open Source   concept).
On the other hand, I can see that many people want data free of   cost,
probably they need it for educational purpose. This type of site may   solve
them too.

regards
ES

--