Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Live Excel quotes in Metastock 9.1

Have you tried looking for a solution on the forum run by hypertrader? I think hyperserver is their product.

Dusant
  ----- Original Message -----
  From:   ketan
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 3:55 PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Live   Excel quotes in Metastock 9.1

Live Excel quotes in Metastock 9.1

I am behind a   proxy and firewall so i am unable to start Hyperserver or
other   applications for getting live quotes in Metastock. However, i can
manage   to get live Yahoo NSE quotes in excel. Is there a way to Link
excel to   metastock for getting real time quotes from Yahoo in
metastock ?? How to   configure Microsoft Excel with metastock for live
quotes   ??

reg
ketan

Something is new at   Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM