[EquisMetaStock Group] Best Metastock Add-on

Sam, you and Stuart are right on the money. (their posts are at the
bottom)

MSTT is the best Metastock Add-on. There is nothing in the MS world
that will teach a trader how to use MS to make money faster than Roy's
newsletter.

The articles on systems development aren't theory. They take every
reader through the process of defining a strategy, building a system
to support the strategy, back testing, analyzing the back test and
checking the impact of postion sizing on the annual returns.

Those articles alone are worth the price, but there are many other
articles by traders discussing their systems and strategies, unique MS
indicators, solved coding problems, discussions and code on using
daily indicators on hourly charts, or daily indicators on weekly
charts, various kinds of stops, and back testing tools including a
couple that show MS users how to compare system performance to the
performance of benchmarks.

Every part of MS is discussed in detail including the explorer, tester
and chart functions.

I've been a subscriber since the first issue, and it's the one MS tool
that I would never give up. MSTT has enlarged my code library so much
I keep backup copies of it in a safe place. I like it that much!

Anyone who doesn't have it should give it a serious look at
www.metastocktips.co.nz

If you want to make money with MS instead of drawing pretty charts and
wishing you could find something that actually worked, give it try.
You can't afford to be without it. It's too expensive.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, samuel leung
<samuelleung88960@xxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>   I'm also a typical subscriber of the MSTT newsletter. I'm glad
that I started my subscription from the 1st issue in 2004 when I knew
this newsletter by chance. The newsletter not only helped me in MS
coding but also other trading topics such as trading system
development and considerations. There were different guest writers
sharing different informative topics that inspired my thinking.

>   I'm happy as a subscriber and would suggest you to experience this
resource by getting a free sample copy.

>   Last but not the least, there is a yahoogroup for the subscribers
to further discuss and share idea in the newsletter.