[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS Coding and DLL coding Issues

Dear "MetaStock Expert",

You seem to have a problem indeed.  Your urgent wish to reinvent the
wheel and expect an easy & fast solution here in a post or two, is
naive at best - it shows a complete lack of understanding of the
complex issues involved.  Not bad for your first post.

The question that comes to mind is:  why do you want to hard-code (i.
e. hide) your system code into a dll?  You wouldn't be trying to
promote a black-box system now, would you?

Try using plain MetaStock formula language - it was designed for the
simple tasks you require.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MetaStock Expert"