Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS Coding and DLL coding Issues

Dear Preston, Jose and Wabbit,

Thank you for your replies. The code from Forum.dll really helped me a lot
but I am still away from achieving my goals. I am curious to know using C++,
how to find MS data files and access them and run an exploration to check
for certain parameters for a particular security

Actually I am learning C/C++ and want to code systems in form of DLL so that
this can be used efficiently. I wanted to learn how MS data is accessed and
used in C++ using functions. I want to design a simple and efficient trading
system using C++ and writing the results in a text file.

I am actually trying to achieve - Without opening chart of a security, If I
pass name or number of a security to the function in a DLL while calling the
function in Metastock, The function should be able to find Metastock data
for that particular security, check for certain Technical Indicators and
write the exploration results in a Text file. (Similar to Exploration
Results in Metastock). While in a DLL we actually attach a function to a
chart and then it performs the desired task to that security data only where
it is attached.

I hope I am clear. Any help from the members?

Wabbit, The Expert was actually meant to be Expert Systems or Expert Advisor
in Metastock. Well, I have changed it to Sysmtems, This spells correct
feelings.

Warm Regards,
"MS" :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM