[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS Coding and DLL coding Issues

MS,

Check the Equis Forum for source code used by Patrick to code the
DLL's that he developed. There is a link to the site in the links
section.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MetaStock Expert"
<msexpertsystems@xxx> wrote:

> Dear MS users,
>
> I am in middle of an issue. I am developing a trading system. I
would like
> to know how can we call Metastock Functions while coding into C++
code to
> prepare DLL for trading system. OR if its not possible, how can we
code for
> specific formulas into C++. I request C++ programmers to help me
for writing
> code for my trading system.
>
> My specific requirements are to code for
> Check for RSI(14) for oversold and overbought conditions for EoD
and
> realtime data.
> Check for Stochastic (7,3) values for EoD and real time data.
> Calculate Moving Averages of different periodicity
> Check for CCI(72) and smoothing of CCI for 5 days.
>
> I would like to know specifically how can we code into C++ to call
Metastock
> functions into C++ or If I code formulas for all these into C++,
then how to
> extract Metastock data into C++ to calculate these functions like
for
> calculating moving averages or Stoch how to take 7 days or 30 days
MS data

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM