Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Daytrading Dow30 with CFDs. Strategies?

David, how is it going with Larry Williams' trading seminars in
Australia - still scheduled for June now that he is out on bail?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/05/23/1148150241879.html

"The fact of life is that he is well-known to the media and therefore,
around the world, as the father of a very famous actress."  :D

jose '-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM