Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Daytrading Dow30 with CFDs. Strategies?

Hi David,

Thanks for the input.   These guys offer a 0.1%
regular commission on other trades which you pay on
the buy or sell to a max of $40Cdn.

On the Dow the Sale price is at the actual tick while
the Buy price is 4 points higher.  So whichever way
you play it the Dow has to move 4 points in your
favour to break even, not 8.   I thought it was fairly
equivalent to paying in and out commissions.   Say 10
CFDs controlling $115,000 worth of Dow, at 4 points
thats $40.  And its really only on the entry, not the
exit.   If I start playing more contracts then I can
see how the spread would hurt more than commissions
since they cap regular commissions at $40 each way.

In terms of intraday trade strategies for the index do
you have any advice?

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM