Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Daytrading Dow30 with CFDs. Strategies?

Hi Jose,

Yes, they are under the terms of the bail granted (I am told this is
very unusual in US Extradition cases and only granted under special
circumstances) as I understand it right now:

The last Larry Williams Inner Circle June 10-11 and Million Dollar
Challenge 12-14 will be on in Sydney before Larry returns to face his
Tax Issue with the IRS.

Sadly, there will be no Free Lectures or Seminars in Brisbane,
Melbourne Auckland.

Everyone who has booked and paid for those Paid for seminars and had
their card charged prior to today will be offered airfare and
accommodation (in the case of Inner Circle) allowances to attend or a
full refund. Whichever they choose.

There will be free lectures in Sydney but they will be

Its amazing to me how someone how is such a public figure (and
related to such a public figure) can be charged with something and he
& his lawyers are not informed of it for 1 month (its a secret
document called a "Sealed Indictment").  His US Tax lawyer did not
know about it until I faxed him Monday morning!!

Plus, the arresting Goverment  was not informed of what the charges
actually were based on.

Lots of things about it don't make sense to me. But then I had been
openly advertising and taking bookings for the seminar since November 2005!

So the DOJ could have simply served him notice almost every day at a
lecture or seminar for the next few weeks rather than having all this
drama and expense and publicity (I just think I nailed it on the head!)

I must say the Australian Federal Agent (yes that's what they call
themselves now) was very nice, very helpful and considerate to Larry,
Louise and myself.

Anyway, the expressions of support from every quarter around the
world has been overwhelming and very touching - it seems the flights
from LA to Sydney are chock full of Larry's supporters coming on down
to Australia.

Regards
David Hunt
www.adest.com.au

At 12:10 AM 24/05/2006, you wrote:
>David, how is it going with Larry Williams' trading seminars in
>Australia - still scheduled for June now that he is out on bail?
>
><http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/05/23/1148150241879.html>http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/05/23/1148150241879.html
>
>"The fact of life is that he is well-known to the media and therefore,
>around the world, as the father of a very famous actress."  :D
>

>jose '-)
Regards
David Hunt
http://www.adest.com.au
p: + 612 9527 4690

Warning and Disclaimer: This is general information not prepared for
your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs.
consult a licenced investment adviser before making investment
decisions. Our information, products, seminars and lectures are for
information only and are not an invitation to trade in a financial
product. * past performance is no indication of futures results.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, any information contained in
this has been prepared without taking into account your objectives,
financial situation or needs.  Before acting on any information (or
advice) in this site, ADEST recommends that you consider whether it
is appropriate for your circumstances.  If this email contains
reference to any financial products, ADEST recommends that you obtain
current Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) or other disclosure
documents for those particular products and consider this information
before making any decisions regarding the products. The seminars and
lectures by ADEST are for information only and are not an invitation
to trade in a financial product. Consult your appropriately Licenced
Adviser before making any decision.
No Advice Given. We do not give financial advice and are no licenced to do so.
----------------------
Warning and disclaimer:
This email is dedicated to the education & study of speculation and
investment techniques.
all trading and investment techniques carry a risk or loss as well as
the potential for profit.
Nothing in this email is to be construed as financial advice nor
should be seen as appropriate to your circumstances. you need to
assess with or without the help of a suitably licensed investment
adviser in your country whether trading or investing suits your circumstances.
The choice to undertake one of our seminars or videos or books means
that you accept responsibility for your own trading outcomes and
agree to test and verify any methods discussed therein before making
any trading decision and decide whether it suits your circumstances.
The results you see on our website may or may not be actual results.
Some may be hypothetical in which case you will see an asterix and a
pointer to cftc rule 4.41 about hypothetical results.
* past performance is no guarantee of future performance
--------------
CFTC rule 4.41
---------------
- hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain
limitations. unlike an actual performance record, simulated results
do not represent actual trading. also, since the trades have not been
executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated
for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of
liquidity. simulated trading programs in general are also subject to
the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight.
no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to
achieve profit or losses similar to those shown. do not risk any
money you can not afford to lose.
ASIC Information

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM