[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: A Volume-Price Divergence Finder

Pablo, here's some possibly useful additions to your Volume/Price
divergence indicator:

=========================
Divergence - Volume/Price
=========================
---8<----------------------------------

{ VP-DIV:
  Attempt at finding divergences between Volume
   and Price - Pablo Bozzolo - May 2006 }

{ User inputs }
thr:=Input("Divergence strength threshold %",0,100,1.5);
pds:=Input("Divergence periods",1,260,5);

VolEma:=Mov(V,pds,E);
PrcEma:=Mov(C,pds,E);

{ Divergences }
Bull:=If(V>VolEma