Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problems installing MS8

Leo,

I had a problem like this when I installed MS 8.01.

In C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ADO,  do you have a file
msador15.dll  ?  If no, find where is this file and put the file in this
folder. Then, try again to install.

Pierre Tremblay

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM