Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS7.02 updates :(

Hello David and Crash

I have no problems running version 7.02
The reason why (i am an Aussie too) i like version 7.02 is that it
works fine for me ...like David has pointed out

The problem often is that most people are now running Windows XP
The Pop Up screen re the 2 missing DLL files should not worry you

Load Up your version of Metastock 7.02
When all is done go to your desk top and Right Click on the Short Cut
then select Properties....then Compatibility
Change the "Run the Program" setting to Windows 98/Windows ME
then put a Tick (check) next to it
Then click on APPLY then on OK ......now get back to your desk top

Load up Metastock by Double clicking on the Shortcut
or go via All Programs ... Equis International and use the link from there

(You may have to re-boot your computer...but i suggest you First try the program)

When the program has loaded, you will probably get a Pop Up screen
telling you that you are missing 2 DLL files or some thing similar
Ignore that and click on OK

Wait for the program to finish loading

You should now have a working version.......guide it to your Data folder

BTW
the 2 missing DLL files are
mswthk32.dll  and or
mswthk16.dll

They are basically for detecting Low Resource conditions