Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS7.02 updates :(

thanks for the info,
yep, like i said, it seems very stable me, i have not pushed it over
yet. good to know the xp info though. (who knows, bill might get xp
going properly before longhorn IS actually released. but then why
bother, he's obviously got enough problems with the new one.)
dad spent about 7 grand with metashare before they went belly up. so
he still has a bit of a bad taste in his mouth from the whole
metastock experience.
i suppose it would not hurt to ask metashare if we can get the
upgrades anyway. either way. it still is good to hear people are
happy with it as it is.
who knows, might even upgrade to 9 if things work out and if it is
better. (have seen a few people saying it's not really worth it but
you never say never. (or shouldn't say never)
thanks again.
crash

now to go find some nifter code samples.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ganndi1" <ganndi1@xxx> wrote:

> Hello David and Crash
>
> I have no problems running version 7.02
> The reason why (i am an Aussie too) i like version 7.02 is that it
> works fine for me ...like David has pointed out
>
> The problem often is that most people are now running Windows XP
> The Pop Up screen re the 2 missing DLL files should not worry you
>
> Load Up your version of Metastock 7.02
> When all is done go to your desk top and Right Click on the Short
Cut
> then select Properties....then Compatibility
> Change the "Run the Program" setting to Windows 98/Windows ME
> then put a Tick (check) next to it
> Then click on APPLY then on OK ......now get back to your desk top
>
> Load up Metastock by Double clicking on the Shortcut
> or go via All Programs ... Equis International and use the link
from there

> (You may have to re-boot your computer...but i suggest you First
try the program)

> When the program has loaded, you will probably get a Pop Up screen
> telling you that you are missing 2 DLL files or some thing similar
> Ignore that and click on OK
>
> Wait for the program to finish loading
>
> You should now have a working version.......guide it to your Data
folder

> BTW
> the 2 missing DLL files are
> mswthk32.dll  and or
> mswthk16.dll
>
> They are basically for detecting Low Resource conditions

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM