Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS7.02 updates :(

I thought MetaShare was now Cube Financial - you should have title to
the software not metashare.

Did you explain that to Equis?

Most MetaStock suppliers would accept a Metashare receipt for the
proof of upgrade rights.

Regards
David Hunt
www.adest.com.au

At 04:48 PM 3/05/2006, you wrote:
>thanks for the info,
>yep, like i said, it seems very stable me, i have not pushed it over
>yet. good to know the xp info though. (who knows, bill might get xp
>going properly before longhorn IS actually released. but then why
>bother, he's obviously got enough problems with the new one.)
>dad spent about 7 grand with metashare before they went belly up. so
>he still has a bit of a bad taste in his mouth from the whole
>metastock experience.
>i suppose it would not hurt to ask metashare if we can get the
>upgrades anyway. either way. it still is good to hear people are
>happy with it as it is.
>who knows, might even upgrade to 9 if things work out and if it is
>better. (have seen a few people saying it's not really worth it but
>you never say never. (or shouldn't say never)
>thanks again.
>crash
>
>now to go find some nifter code samples.
>

>--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ganndi1" <ganndi1@xxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello David and Crash
> >
> > I have no problems running version 7.02
> > The reason why (i am an Aussie too) i like version 7.02 is that it
> > works fine for me ...like David has pointed out
> >
> > The problem often is that most people are now running Windows XP
> > The Pop Up screen re the 2 missing DLL files should not worry you
> >
> > Load Up your version of Metastock 7.02
> > When all is done go to your desk top and Right Click on the Short
>Cut
> > then select Properties....then Compatibility
> > Change the "Run the Program" setting to Windows 98/Windows ME
> > then put a Tick (check) next to it
> > Then click on APPLY then on OK ......now get back to your desk top
> >
> > Load up Metastock by Double clicking on the Shortcut
> > or go via All Programs ... Equis International and use the link
>from there
> >
> > (You may have to re-boot your computer...but i suggest you First
>try the program)
> >
> > When the program has loaded, you will probably get a Pop Up screen
> > telling you that you are missing 2 DLL files or some thing similar
> > Ignore that and click on OK
> >
> > Wait for the program to finish loading
> >
> > You should now have a working version.......guide it to your Data
>folder
> >
> > BTW
> > the 2 missing DLL files are
> > mswthk32.dll  and or
> > mswthk16.dll
> >
> > They are basically for detecting Low Resource conditions

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM