Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS7.02 updates :(

Hi Crash,

1. Equis do support you if you upgrade in your fathers name for a fee.
Upgrade costs vary depending on what version he has - at worst its around half
the cost of the current software.

2. MetaStock 7.02 is the last Version of the Seven Series and works
fine and will continue to work for a long time using existing data
types as long as you don't use it for system testing.
If anyone has an early Version 8s its best to upgrade as they had
some annoying habits. But 7.02 is stable.

I know a lot of our Australian MetaStock customers have not bothered to upgrade
from 7.02 because they are very happy with what it does for the way they trade
-using Explorer scanning or Charts only. So what you are feeling may be right
for you.

3.MetaStock is pretty easy to learn - just hit keys and play with it like a 2
year old would then you will see what it really does and can do.

Regards
David Hunt

Meet Master Trader, author and creator of Many Trading
Indicators  and systems LARRY WILLIAMS this May June in AUSTRALIA &
NEW ZEALAND with http://www.adest.com.au

Quoting crashmybrowser <crashmybrowser@xxxxxxxxx>:

 > hi all,
 > long story but here goes...
 > ...errr maybe not.
 > short version is this. my dad bought MS7.02 years ago and put it away
 >
 > because it was too complicated for him.
 > i visit him 5 years later, i look at it and find out how good it is.
 > i went to update it for him and found that Equis don't support it
 > anymore.
 > he has just bought another charting program, and he is happy with
 > that, but i'd like to learn to use metastock and help him learn it
 > too.
 > does anyone out there have the updates for MS7.02 or can you tell me
 > what they where or how many there were. or if it is worth updating at
 >
 > all. it seems pretty good to me now (at 7.02)
 >
 > thanks
 > crash

Warning & Disclaimer: This is general information not prepared for
your specific investment
objectives, financial situation or needs. consult a licenced investment adviser
before making investment decisions. Our information, products, seminars and
lectures are for information only and are not an invitation to trade in a
financial product. * past performance is no indication of futures results.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, any information contained in
this has been
prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or
needs.  Before acting on any information (or advice) in this site, ADEST
recommends that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances.
If this email contains reference to any financial products, ADEST recommends
that you obtain current Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) or other disclosure
documents for those particular products and consider this information before
making any decisions regarding the products. The seminars and lectures by ADEST
are for information only and are not an invitation to trade in a financial
product. Consult your appropriately Licenced Adviser before making any
decision.
No Advice Given. We do not give financial advice and are no licenced to do so.
----------------------
Warning and disclaimer:
This email is dedicated to the education & study of speculation and investment
techniques.
all trading and investment techniques carry a risk or loss as well as the
potential for profit.
Nothing in this email is to be construed as financial advice nor should be seen
as appropriate to your circumstances. you need to assess with or without the
help of a suitably licensed investment adviser in your country whether trading
or investing suits your circumstances.
The choice to undertake one of our seminars or videos or books means that you
accept responsibility for your own trading outcomes and agree to test and
verify any methods discussed therein before making any trading decision and
decide whether it suits your circumstances.
The results you see on our website may or may not be actual results.
Some may be hypothetical in which case you will see an asterix and a pointer to
cftc rule 4.41 about hypothetical results.
* past performance is no guarantee of future performance
--------------
CFTC rule 4.41
---------------
- hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain
limitations. unlike
an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent
actual trading.
also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have
under-or-over compensated
for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity.
simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they
are designed with the benefit of hindsight.
no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve
profit or losses similar to those shown. do not risk any money you can not
afford to lose.
----------------
ASIC Information
Notice read this  - to comply with the asic ids guidelines (internet
communication of security information) asic recommends before acting on the
basis of what is said in this communication you should review:-
(1) asic's web site at www.asic.gov.au has a list of licensed advisors.
(2) visit asic's consumer website www.watchdog.asic.gov.au for general guidance
about investing.

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM