[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Historical Data and EOD and Intraday Data

Hi,
What I'm using is IB TWS API to download intraday historical data, and
Metalib API to save into metastock format. Both are available in Visual
Basic, so you can do in in the same program in one time.
And you can go back to one year in history now with IB !!
good luck...

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bce111 <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> Know this has been asked a zillion times, :-) but the search function
> here didn't work that well....
> Just wondering what's the best way to acquire historical data and
> daily updates for MS 9 Pro. MLDownloader seems okay maybe for EOD data
> and HQuote. Any thoughts on these or others which are better. Also I'm
> reopening an account with Interactive Brokers and am wondering about
> to observe after the market closes. They said it goes back 30 days but
> wouldn't tell me how to go about doing it. Guess they're not all that
> familiar with MS. I'm interested in equities and futures quotes. I
> used to use eSignal and I think it's great but don't want to add this
> expense each month. Just trying to keep the overhead down. :-) Thanks
> for your help.

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM