Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Historical Data and EOD and Intraday Data

Hi,
Still haven't received the activation code for the Smart Downloader
thus can't use it. I emailed the guy about a week ago. Oh, well. I
hate to pay $78 or whatever it is for MLDownloader which basically
does the same thing it seems. But I may have to go that route.
Thanks for your help.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin M <post3044@xxx> wrote:

> hi
>
>   you have to login in at the forum from hypertrader  to get the
software
>   various broker links available
>   with backfill there is a paid version to request by email
>

> bce111 <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Hi,
> Thanks for the links. Unfortunately I guess the free software at
> hypertrader is no longer available, at least not the one that does
> this. And I had seen the other link too in my searches. Thanks for
> your help. :-)
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin M <post3044@> wrote:
> >
> > hi
> >    i have found these links with google.com
> >
> >   http://www.traderssoft.com
> >   /http://www.hypertrader.it/
> >
> >   there are demo/trials available
> >

> > bce111 <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >   Hi,
> > Know this has been asked a zillion times, :-) but the search
function
> > here didn't work that well....
> > Just wondering what's the best way to acquire historical data and
> > daily updates for MS 9 Pro. MLDownloader seems okay maybe for
EOD data
> > and HQuote. Any thoughts on these or others which are better.
Also I'm
> > reopening an account with Interactive Brokers and am wondering
about
just
> > to observe after the market closes. They said it goes back 30
days but
> > wouldn't tell me how to go about doing it. Guess they're not all
that
> > familiar with MS. I'm interested in equities and futures quotes.
> > used to use eSignal and I think it's great but don't want to add
this
> > expense each month. Just trying to keep the overhead down. :-)
Thanks
> > for your help.

> >         Business finance course   Business to business finance
> Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
> finance magazine   Business finance schools

> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

Service.

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM