[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: bonus adjustments for indian stocks

Hi Debraj,

Take an example of ITC at NSE. It was given a bonus on 21SEP2005 in
the ratio of 1:1, and face value also splited up from 10 to 1.
What to do in this case?
waiting for your reply, because I am new to technical analysis and not
much idea about adjusting such splitting technicals.

regards
ES

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "debdebraj" <qq1w2e3r4t5@xxx>