[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock programming

I would like to set up the Explorer to search for stocks that are
between $10 and $50 and have a daily volume of 1 000 000 or more.
In my exploration editor I have already made a stochastic search and
put this in the correct area (Filter) to add the above criteria would
I put that in the Column are????
Is this correct for the above criteria,I'm new to MS and coding.
C>10 AND C<50
V>1000000

                                 Regards PeterB