[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock programming

Peter, your exploration filter conditions are almost correct.
All you need now is to place the following code into the exploration
filter tab:

---8<----------------
MinimumPrice:=10;
MaximumPrice:=50;
MaxVolume:=1000000;

C>=MinimumPrice
 AND C<=MaximumPrice
 AND V>=MaxVolume
---8<----------------

Suggestion:
Try using a $ turnover proxy instead of Volume for your filter, as
this will help with filtering out the 1,000,000-Volume penny
dreadfuls.

---8<----------------
MinimumPrice:=10;
MaximumPrice:=50;
MaxTurnover:=1000000;  {Max daily turnover in $}

C>=MinimumPrice
 AND C<=MaximumPrice
 AND WC()*V>=MaxTurnover
---8<----------------

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Peter" <dan217@xxx> wrote:

> I would like to set up the Explorer to search for stocks that are
> between $10 and $50 and have a daily volume of 1 000 000 or more.
> In my exploration editor I have already made a stochastic search and
> put this in the correct area (Filter) to add the above criteria
> would I put that in the Column are????
> Is this correct for the above criteria,I'm new to MS and coding.
> C>10 AND C<50
> V>1000000
>

>                                  Regards PeterB

24 Hours. Commission-Free.