Re: [Metastockusers] help converting 1min datafile to 3mins

The simplest way I can think of is to right click
it, copy and create a new security.
the steps:
  convert the 1 min file to view as three
  minute
  right click the price plot
  select copy
  press Ctrl+D
  the downloader opens
  click create a new security
  fill in the details, and paste the data into the
  datasheet
  save and exit
This method will not allow you to constantly
update the new file so created with the fresh data. You would need to do it
manually.

Another way would be to create a text file using
the external dll available at <A
href="">http://www.ksr.sp.ru/msx/msxen.htm.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/