[Metastockusers] Re: help converting 1min datafile to 3mins

thanx dusan.
Realise what i was doing wrong, i was just clicking anywhere on the
chart.
I need to click exactly at the price plot.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> The simplest way I can think of is to right click it, copy and
create a new security.
> the steps:
>   a.. convert the 1 min file to view as three minute
>   b.. right click the price plot
>   c.. select copy
>   d.. press Ctrl+D
>   e.. the downloader opens
>   f.. click create a new security
>   g.. fill in the details, and paste the data into the datasheet
>   h.. save and exit
> This method will not allow you to constantly update the new file so
created with the fresh data. You would need to do it manually.

available at http://www.ksr.sp.ru/msx/msxen.htm.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM