RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ADX

Nice
summary Kurush.....straight from the May 2004 Stock & Commodities
magazine...I don't think I saw any acknowledgement though?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Kurush K Mistry
  [mailto:kurush_mistry@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 13 July 2004 9:29
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ADXHere is another useful
  way to look at it.  No decisions should be based on just one
  indicator! If someone explains to me how to attach a chart I can post that
  too!ADX <20 indicates a weak trend. Use oscillatorsADX
  rising from 15 to 25 from lower levels means the trend is strengthening;
  usetrend-following systemsADX above 30 is interpretd as a strong
  trend;use trend-following systemsADX at an extremelyhigh level of
  45 or aboveis interpreted as a market in a strong trend with
  consolidation expected anytime. Startbooking profits if the ADX makes a
  top orflattens out.Long trades can be entered when +DI moves
  over -DI and short trade can be entered when-DI moves below
  +DI.Importnt turns are indicated when ADX reverses direction after
  it has moved above both DIsDivergence between the ADX and the price
  isan importnt indicator of an impending reversal.ADX declining
  below 30 is interpreted as a consolidation after a trending move.
  UseOscillators or credit spreads to trade these consolidations. If
  bearish patterns developand break down, look for ADX to move
  higher,this time indicating a trending move on the
  downside.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor