Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Can metastock be used with IVR Applications ?

Vipul,
What you are asking for has already been done
partially. The buy/sell/holds are already being generated realtime on my
website.
Email me directly, for more details.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/