Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How can I draw a Verical Line

Sukhen,
If you decide a binary Boolean for a true
condition, e.g.. if(buycondition, 1, 0), you can plot it as a histogram over the
chart. Make sure that it is overlaid without scale.
Pinpointing a start date is also not
difficult.

D1:=Input("1st
Date-mmddyy",010100,123199,010101);CP:=ValueWhen(1,Month()=(Int(D1/10000))
AND DayOfMonth()=(Int(D1/100)-((Int(D1/10000))*100)) AND
Year()=(If(Mod(D1,100)>30,1900+Mod(D1,100),2000+Mod(D1,100))),C);
This code identifies the close as on the date of
input.

Use this as a starting point for whatever maths
you want to generate.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE