[EquisMetaStock Group] Can metastock be used with IVR Applications ?

Hi All,

I'm new, from INDIA, and want to integrate metastock in Interactive
Voice Response Systems (IVR) and is that any way to do this ?.

i.e. I want that, if somebody calls, computer picks-up phone, takes
id for share quote and tells the caller buy/sell signal or some
advice, generated by MetaStock or thru any other software or way.

Can anybody help me out ?

Vipul.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM