[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: unnecessary repetitive signals

Hormuz,

Go to the files section of this group and search for a word document
called 'Using Latches in MS.doc' by Roy Larsen. This should give you
an idea about how solve this problem.

A quick shot would be:

{Trade Latch; Idea by                   }
{2004 Roy Larsen, rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx}
Set:=Fml(your long therm buy signal);
Reset:=Fml(your long term sell signal);
Init:=Cum(Set+Reset>-1)=1;
Trade:=If(BarsSince(Init+Set)<BarsSince(Init+Reset),1,-1);
Trade; {swings between +1 and -1}

This gives you an output of +1 for the buy signal and -1 for the sell
signal. Just assign those to your expert signals and you should doing
fine.

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hormuz maloo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM