[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: unnecessary repetitive signals

I use some of Roy's code for cleaning up system signals:

---8<--------------------

In:=Fml("system buy signals");
Out:=Fml("system sell signals");

delay:=Input("Entry and Exit delay",0,5,0);

Init:=Cum(In+Out>-1)=1;
InInit:=Cum(In)=1;
flag:=BarsSince(Init OR In)
 <BarsSince(Init OR Out)+InInit;