[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Binary Data to MetaStock ASCII forma...

Tom, my only advice re the MetaStock System tester is:
            Don't waste too much time on it.

I've stopped bothering with the System Tester three years ago, and
haven't looked back since.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tczub@xxxx wrote:
> Jose, Thanks for the metastock email. I've been the proud owner of
metastock
> pro for two days now and am trying to get a grip on the most
fundamental ideas
> in Metastock. I've written my first day trading program and it
almost works.
> There was a snag. When I tested it with the enhanced system tester,
I found I

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM