[EquisMetaStock Group] unnecessary repetitive signals

Hi everybody,
I am trying to program my own expert advisor, which
gives long-term buy and sell signals.
Have just got started, but I find that the buy or sell
signal is repeated everytime the pattern is found on
the chart.
What I would like to do is see that a buy signal does
not follow a buy signal, ie a buy signal should occur
only if the previous signal was a sell signal and vice
versa.
Can somebody please show me a simple way to do this.
Thanks in advance,
Hormuz Maloo

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM