Re:

Hi Bill, just grab the indicator (i.c. the MA) & drag it into the volume window until the colour of the volume changes. Let go of the mouse button & presto, there you are. Kind regards & happy trading, Jan Willem At 13:03 27.08.01 -0400, you wrote: Can someone please tell me if it is possible to plot the moving average of the daily volume? Specifically I am looking to find the 50 day MA of the daily volume for various stocks. I am somewhat new to MetaStock and I would appreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks in advance for your help. Bill F.