Volume MA

If
using Reuters be sure to multiply vol by 100 as Reuters truncates vol by
100.
<SPAN
class=550401611-28082001>
<SPAN
class=550401611-28082001>neo
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #008080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of LarrySent: Monday, August 27, 2001 1:30
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  Use drag and drop! first, pick a 50-day moving average
  and choose a different color than the volume lines. Drag the indicator over
  the volume until it turns a different color. Drop the MA on the volume.
  Bill Fleischer wrote:

    Can someone please tell me if it is possible
    to plot the moving average of the daily volume? Specifically I am looking to
    find the 50 day MA of the daily volume for various stocks. I am somewhat new
    to MetaStock and I would appreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks in
    advance for your help.Bill
    F.