Re:

Use drag and drop! first, pick a 50-day moving average and choose a different
color than the volume lines. Drag the indicator over the volume until it
turns a different color. Drop the MA on the volume.
Bill Fleischer wrote:

Can
someone please tell me if it is possible to plot the moving average of
the daily volume? Specifically I am looking to find the 50 day MA of the
daily volume for various stocks. I am somewhat new to MetaStock and I would
appreciate any help anyone can provide. Thanks in advance for your help.Bill
F.