Re: System testing

Thanks for the speedy reply, Dave. I guess that translates into "time for
Tradestation" for me. I have been hesitating because I dread the learning
curve in TS, and there are still one or two things I'd like to write in
Metastock. Still, I need to enter on a stop and the work-around you describe
sounds even more challenging.

Best regards,
Philip