From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of John Sellers
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 07:56
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Expert Commentary printing into .txt file?

If the Expert Commentary is in graphic format, to the best of my knowledge,
it can not be translated directly to a ".txt" file.

I have done this only once or twice. Copy text graphics to a paint file
"bmp" file, print it out and then scan and convert to a "txt" file. I have
found this to be time consuming.