RE: System testing

Philip,

Regrettably, no, not in the System Tester.  (I own up through V7.03--based
on what I've heard about V7.2,it hasn't changed in this regard.)  If you
really wanted to do this, you're probably looking at writing a .dll in
Powerbasic, Delphi, or C++ and doing it all outside of Metastock--and
returning the results to be charted or reported in an Exploration.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO