Theo, Re: new user questions

You asked, " Kevin :  how are you related to
Metastock ?  (sorry but i am a little suspicious here). <FONT
size=2>no offense."

No offense taken, but I'm not even sure what you're asking
(?)...how am I "related" to MetaStock"?

If you're asking if I'm affiliated with Equis, the answer is
no.  As I stated in my original email, I'm trying the prog out on their 30
day free trial, and just wanted to know if any of you who actually bought and
use MS had any opinions on the pros/cons of other similar analysis
software.  Nothing sinister here...(lol).

Best,...Kevin J.