  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 10:51
  PM
  Subject: Theo, Re: new user
  questions

  You asked, " Kevin :  how are you related
  to Metastock ?  (sorry but i am a little suspicious here). <FONT
  size=2>no offense."

  No offense taken, but I'm not even sure what you're asking
  (?)...how am I "related" to MetaStock"?

  If you're asking if I'm affiliated with Equis, the answer is
  no.  As I stated in my original email, I'm trying the prog out on their
  30 day free trial, and just wanted to know if any of you who actually bought
  and use MS had any opinions on the pros/cons of other similar analysis
  software.  Nothing sinister here...(lol).

  Best,...Kevin
J.