new user questions

Hi,
I'm currently trying out MetaStock Pro (ver7) on a 30 day
trial basis.  (I trade full-time and am primarily a
short-term swing trader, 2-5 days to several weeks)

I'm sure many of you considered and/or tried out other
trading/analysis software before ultimately deciding on MetaStock (MS).

Can anyone offer an opinion of:

1) how MS stacks up against other competitors (i.e., Omega
Tradestation, AIQ, OmniTrader (which I realize is a "horse of a different
color"), etc.).

and,
2) what was it about MS that ultimately persuaded you
to purchase it as opposed to one of its competitors.

Thx in advance.

~ Kevin J.