Re: labor markets

You might be right. But when they say analytically bright I think of
Ph.D. in Mathematics since many universities are (and have) down sizing
(ed). There are a great number of very smart people who where not able
to teach because the universities and colleges were having budget
crunches. I have a friend who was a visiting math professor for too
long. He finally threw in the towel and went to a computer firm. He was
a very good math teacher and a good person to boot. He also knew his way
around c++ and Java.

Harley